Why Should You Hire a Professional Organizer?
We’re halfway through February already!
After reading last month’s newsletter, what decluttering or organizing tasks/projects have you completed? Haven’t accomplished what you had hoped?
Are you having trouble getting started because you’re overwhelmed? Don’t despair! If you just can’t seem to get started–for whatever reason–consider hiring a Professional Organizer.
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER
People often think it’s a luxury to be able to hire an organizer, but the benefits can definitely outweigh the cost. In an organizing session with one particular client, we found gift cards and cash/cheques which far exceeded the cost of my services that day.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect.
- Sense of control over your stuff AND your life
- Better planning and organizing skills
- Less time spent searching for lost items
- More effective use of your time
- Less money spent buying duplicates of things that you already have
- Ability to prioritize, set goals and focus on tasks
- Reduced stress and fewer moments of frustration
- Meet important deadlines
- Clear and peaceful surroundings that reflect your personality
- Reduce the amount of time spent cleaning
- Dispose of unwanted items in a responsible manner and preserve the environment
- Improve your overall quality of life
Whether you’re hoping to declutter and organize your office, your entire house or a storage locker, consider hiring A New Leaf to help you. Contrary to what some people think, a professional organizer will not make you get rid of everything!
When your computer breaks down, you call your tech company. If your washer stops working, you call a repair person. Why not get a professional organizer to help you with your decluttering or organizing projects?
So get started and turn over another leaf!
Until next month,