Who Loves Arugula?
Looking for a new salad idea? Try this one from The Recipe Critic.
Avocado, Tomato and Cucumber Arugula Salad
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- In a large dish combine avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and arugula. Gently toss.
- In a small dish whisk the olive oil and lemon juice. Add to the veggies and toss.
- Serve with crumbled feta cheese.
And for dessert, try any one of Shape’s 10 Healthy Ice Cream Sandwiches.There are vegan, glutenfree and paleo options too!
It’s never too late to make healthier choices!